We all hope for success, but most people don’t expect themselves to reach a level of extraordinary achievement. Rather, they hope and wish for that to be the case someday. Hoping and wishing will never be enough to get you to where you want to go.
There is a major difference between hoping to be successful and expecting to be successful. When we hope to be successful, we are basically saying we are unsure if it will ever happen. To an extent, this attitude dictates our level of belief in ourselves and the way we work. When we expect to be successful, that means we know deep down that regardless of how hard times will get throughout our journey, that we will eventually get to where we want to go.
How do you start expecting success?
As Caterina Rando, MA, MCC, International Speaker and Life & Business Success Coach says, follow these steps:
- Count your wins daily.
- Hold your success attitude in your posture and communication.
- Create a compelling success image in your mind.
- Use positive affirmations.
- Be bold.
Do the things today that you know you will do when you are more successful. That is how you will create the success you strive for in your business and life.
At the Heathman Lodge, we have the tools to bring your success plans to life.
- Flexible Event Space for your group of 3, 30 or 300
- Modern technology to wow your guests with ease
- Delectable food to take you away in the moment
- Service that exceeds all expectations
by Leah Sarkkinen